Eheim Ecco Pro 300 External Filter
EHEIM ecco pro offers you an extraordinary combination of energy economy, performance and convenience.
Only 5 Watt power consumption at a pump output of 600 l. per hour and 8 Watt at 750 l. That is simply extraordinary. And also extraordinary is its characteristic multi-function handle – it combines three functions: carrying + opening/closing + priming.
Added to this are rotatable shut-off taps, large volume self-priming, practical filter baskets and – extremely quiet running due to ceramic components.
ecco pro comes fully equipped – including accessories and filter media. You are ready to go.
There are 3 models for aquariums from 60 up to 300 litres.
Benefits of EHEIM ecco pro
- Low energy consumption with high performance
- Excellent biological and mechanical filtration due to optimum water throughflow
- Multi-function handle (for carrying + opening/closing + priming)
- large volume self-priming
- rotatable shut-off taps (more convenient handling)
- extremely quiet running due ceramic axles and sleeves
- practical filter baskets, can be filled according to individual requirements
- additional prefilter (giving longer cleaning intervals of the other filter media)
- long-life elastic silicon sealing ring in pumphead
- Comes with accessories: 2 shut-off taps, outlet elbow, inlet pipe, EHEIM quality hose, installation accessories
- Completely equipped with original EHEIM filter media (pre-filled baskets)
EHEIM ecco pro 300
|For aquariums of about.||160.00 l|
|For aquariums up to approx.||300.00 l|
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx.||750.00 l|
|Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz)||1.90 m|
|Power(50 Hz) to||8 watt|
|Filter volume||2.80 l|
|Pre filter volume||0.30 l|
|Container volume||5.00 l|
|Dimensions in Ø||205.00 mm|
|Installation height||150.00 cm|
|Standard power plug||EUR|
|Packing||1 Part (s)|
|Packing dimensions(Width)||24.50 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Height)||44.00 cm|
|Packing dimensions(Depth)||18.40 cm|
|Hose Ø Suction side(inside)||12.00/16.00 mm|
|Hose Ø Druckseite(inside)||12.00/16.00 mm|
|For outdoor use||no|
To Return Your Order:
- Please use the contact us section to Email or Call with your reasons for return.
- You must provide full details, your name, address and postcode.
- Your date of purchase and the date you accepted delivery of the item.
- Your reason for returning the item – unwanted / faulty / damaged etc
- Please also state if you would like your item replaced or fully refunded.
- And you must do so within 7 days of accepting delivery of your item.
We will contact you within 2 working days with our feedback and advise you further on returning your item. No refunds will be processed until they are received and fully inspected by one of our advisers. Where possible you can provide these details in person and return your items to our Glasgow store.
Please also revise our Policy’s below before getting in touch.
Standard Returns Policy
In all situations your item must be returned to us at your own expense. Your products are your responsibility until they are received for inspection by us in our Glasgow store.
We cannot in any instance accept returns for any damaged in transit goods if you have inspected and accepted delivery of the item. If the item is damaged upon arrival please do not accept delivery and contact us immediately. If you wish to return your item for other reasons we allow 7 working days to return any faulty or unwanted goods. Where possible we will endeavor to send out replacement parts and work towards a solution in replacing or refunding your item.
In any instance we cannot accept return of any livestock purchase. We ask that you take the proper precautions before placing any order of livestock by fully researching the fish, coral or invertebrate. We cannot accept of the item once your order has been placed and/or received and reserve the right to deny refund. Special instances in which you have mistakenly ordered an unsuitable item and the item has not been processed for dispatch and still in our Glasgow store we can endeavor to cancel your order for you. We will always try our best to do what we can for our customers and we always ask that you try and get in touch with a customer adviser for any advice or help.
Livestock DOA Policy
If your livestock item is received Dead On Arrival we ask that you contact us immediately. We reserve the right to deny refund if we are not contacted within 24 hours after accepting delivery of your item. We reserve the right to deny refund in any instance we deem appropriate of any deaths of livestock removed from their original shipment packaging after 24 hours. We ask that you take a photograph of the livestock in its original packaging and use our contact us section to email us. We reserve the right to deny refund if we suspect any foul play or misconduct when handling your new livestock item.
Postage Refund Policy
In any event we reserve the right to deduct postage and restocking fees.