D-D Reef Pro 1200 – Anthracite
PLEASE NOTE – Our Aquariums section is strictly for catalogue purposes only and is published on our website purely for information. If you intend to order an aquarium please contact the store directly on 0141 – 427 – 9552 or visit our store directly.
As hobbyists, with each new aquarium that we own we learn how to identify and improve small details in the design and incorporate these ideas into our next ‘perfect system’.
With the D-D Reef-Pro Aquarium we have taken decades of continuous improvements and incorporated them into our own version of the ‘perfect system’, affordable and suitable for both beginners or advanced aquarists.
The flexible design provides an easy to use robust system that can be tailored to suit even the most demanding aquarist and includes all of the essential features required for keeping a successful aquarium.
- Crystal clear, braceless aquarium with full polished edges to give an unimpeded view of your own personal reef.
- Balanced width to height ratio to enhance viewing, aquascaping and ease of coral placement.
- Unique ‘Invisible weir box’ design in black glass which almost disappears into the back of the aquarium.
- Multi-stage weir design provides a high turnover rate in the tank whilst minimising drain down levels in a power loss situation.
- Special “Ultra-Flow” weir comb allows 30-50% more water through, so that larger flow rates can be used.
- Twin overflow pipes offer safe, silent operation.
- Dry Box built into weir section to hide and pass through any pump and lighting cables.
- Perfectly matched for use with the D-D Slimline lighting bracket and AquaIllumination lighting.
- Sleek, extra tall cabinet that offers the perfect viewing height for the aquarium.
- Modern, heavy duty cabinet construction with high quality finish to compliment the home environment.
- Extra height internal space for installation and maintenance of equipment.
- Cabinet supplied pre-assembled as standard.
- Removable quick release, bi-folding door to offer improved access for maintenance.
- Lacquer coated, fully adjustable, soft close hinges.
- Adjustable feet to allow correct levelling of the aquarium on uneven floors.
- Good ventilation incorporated into the chiller and sump areas.
- Separate chiller section with storage shelf included on larger models.
- Twin filter socks for super fine prefiltration of the water. (1)
- Filter sock silencing to remove any annoying trickle. (1)
- Large skimmer / equipment section. (2)
- Refugium section for caulerpa bed or for growing coral frags. (3)
- Pump chamber. (4)
- Large top-up reservoir. (5)
OVERALL DIMENSIONS L x W x H (cm) 120 x 61 x 148
CABINET – 120 x 61 x 102 (cm)
AQUARIUM – 120 x 61 x 46 (cm)
SUMP – 67.5L x 46W x 38T (cm)
SYSTEM VOLUME – 365 Litres
AQUARIUM VOLUME – 300 Litres
SUMP VOLUME – 65 Litres
TOP UP VOLUME – 17.5 Litres
Twin 32mm Standpipes
1 x 20 mm rigid pump pipework
To Return Your Order:
- Please use the contact us section to Email or Call with your reasons for return.
- You must provide full details, your name, address and postcode.
- Your date of purchase and the date you accepted delivery of the item.
- Your reason for returning the item – unwanted / faulty / damaged etc
- Please also state if you would like your item replaced or fully refunded.
- And you must do so within 7 days of accepting delivery of your item.
We will contact you within 2 working days with our feedback and advise you further on returning your item. No refunds will be processed until they are received and fully inspected by one of our advisers. Where possible you can provide these details in person and return your items to our Glasgow store.
Please also revise our Policy’s below before getting in touch.
Standard Returns Policy
In all situations your item must be returned to us at your own expense. Your products are your responsibility until they are received for inspection by us in our Glasgow store.
We cannot in any instance accept returns for any damaged in transit goods if you have inspected and accepted delivery of the item. If the item is damaged upon arrival please do not accept delivery and contact us immediately. If you wish to return your item for other reasons we allow 7 working days to return any faulty or unwanted goods. Where possible we will endeavor to send out replacement parts and work towards a solution in replacing or refunding your item.
In any instance we cannot accept return of any livestock purchase. We ask that you take the proper precautions before placing any order of livestock by fully researching the fish, coral or invertebrate. We cannot accept of the item once your order has been placed and/or received and reserve the right to deny refund. Special instances in which you have mistakenly ordered an unsuitable item and the item has not been processed for dispatch and still in our Glasgow store we can endeavor to cancel your order for you. We will always try our best to do what we can for our customers and we always ask that you try and get in touch with a customer adviser for any advice or help.
Livestock DOA Policy
If your livestock item is received Dead On Arrival we ask that you contact us immediately. We reserve the right to deny refund if we are not contacted within 24 hours after accepting delivery of your item. We reserve the right to deny refund in any instance we deem appropriate of any deaths of livestock removed from their original shipment packaging after 24 hours. We ask that you take a photograph of the livestock in its original packaging and use our contact us section to email us. We reserve the right to deny refund if we suspect any foul play or misconduct when handling your new livestock item.
Postage Refund Policy
In any event we reserve the right to deduct postage and restocking fees.