Deltec SC1351 Internal Protein Skimmer
The new SC1351 skimmers are the latest products in the Deltec range and boast some impressive features when it comes to protein skimming. Deltec wanted to produce an economic skimmer that was compact, high performing, with low wattage DC pump for aquariums up to 500 litres. The SC1351 with its compact sleek design and unique features ticks all of the boxes. With an impressive 490litre of air from the venturi via a variable DC pump and compact footprint, this model offers a high quality product at a very competitive price. The SC1351 is easy to service and can be completely dismantled for cleaning with no tools required! The units are plug and play and require no additional feed pumps, pipe work or fittings to make them funtion.
Deltec’s baby SC skimmer that really does have it all and now includes variable and whisper quiet DC pump with 6 stages of control and a feed timer.
- High performance skimmer.
- Competitive pricing.
- Low power consumption – only 13 watts.
- 6 stages of adjustment via the included DC pump controller.
- High air volume at the venturi – up to 490 litres/hour.
- Whisper Quiet, low energy pump inside the skimmer for compact design.
- Flexible installation with regards to water depth – 150mm min 250mm max
- Simple water level adjustment – no fiddly taps or pipes to fit or control.
- Remote cup drain.
- Simple maintenance without the use of any tools.
- German manufacture by Deltec.
- Long life expectation with all spares available.
- Footprint 210mm x 140mm.
- Height 505mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH) / mm – 250 x 140 x 515
- For aquariums up to 500l (300l if heavily stocked)
To Return Your Order:
- Please use the contact us section to Email or Call with your reasons for return.
- You must provide full details, your name, address and postcode.
- Your date of purchase and the date you accepted delivery of the item.
- Your reason for returning the item – unwanted / faulty / damaged etc
- Please also state if you would like your item replaced or fully refunded.
- And you must do so within 7 days of accepting delivery of your item.
We will contact you within 2 working days with our feedback and advise you further on returning your item. No refunds will be processed until they are received and fully inspected by one of our advisers. Where possible you can provide these details in person and return your items to our Glasgow store.
Please also revise our Policy’s below before getting in touch.
Standard Returns Policy
In all situations your item must be returned to us at your own expense. Your products are your responsibility until they are received for inspection by us in our Glasgow store.
We cannot in any instance accept returns for any damaged in transit goods if you have inspected and accepted delivery of the item. If the item is damaged upon arrival please do not accept delivery and contact us immediately. If you wish to return your item for other reasons we allow 7 working days to return any faulty or unwanted goods. Where possible we will endeavor to send out replacement parts and work towards a solution in replacing or refunding your item.
In any instance we cannot accept return of any livestock purchase. We ask that you take the proper precautions before placing any order of livestock by fully researching the fish, coral or invertebrate. We cannot accept of the item once your order has been placed and/or received and reserve the right to deny refund. Special instances in which you have mistakenly ordered an unsuitable item and the item has not been processed for dispatch and still in our Glasgow store we can endeavor to cancel your order for you. We will always try our best to do what we can for our customers and we always ask that you try and get in touch with a customer adviser for any advice or help.
Livestock DOA Policy
If your livestock item is received Dead On Arrival we ask that you contact us immediately. We reserve the right to deny refund if we are not contacted within 24 hours after accepting delivery of your item. We reserve the right to deny refund in any instance we deem appropriate of any deaths of livestock removed from their original shipment packaging after 24 hours. We ask that you take a photograph of the livestock in its original packaging and use our contact us section to email us. We reserve the right to deny refund if we suspect any foul play or misconduct when handling your new livestock item.
Postage Refund Policy
In any event we reserve the right to deduct postage and restocking fees.